Expand your creativity and learn how to sketch a butterfly by tracing three simple circles
This is a step-by-step tutorial, that will help, every person desiring to learn more about how to draw a mandala, see, step by step, how to start a Mandala, how to trace a Mandala grid, and how to put patterns inside of the grid.
Drawing a Mandala is a very relaxing art, it helps you concentrate and stop your mind from wandering, which allows you as a result to achieve mindfulness.
This tutorial, like every other tutorial, leads you, in detail, through the whole process of drawing the project. You will not only learn a new skill but you will gain a beautiful meditation technique, as in these arts, and based on the repetitive act, you enter a state of peace of mind that will help you alleviate stress, decrease your levels of anxiety and lower your blood pressure.
- A4 white paper
- ruler 12″
- 0.4 fine drawing black pen
- thick black pen
This tutorial has few simple steps
- Take the center of the paper. In order to do that, put a mark horizontally on the 14.7 cm. Then, from that point
- Second trace a circle of a 9.5 cm radius.
- Trace the mandala grid
- Then trace two 9.5 cm radius side circles.
- Concerning the patterns, watch the video shared below to replicate my butterfly mandala design.
If you need help improvising you can check the three following videos:
The basic shapes of a Mandala:
How to draw Mandala patterns- set #1:
How to draw Mandala patterns- set #2: