This is an article detailing the steps of the butterfly zentangle
So please follow these instructions:
- 0.2 fine drawing pen
- Colored Stabilo fine point 88
- In the video, you will find detailed guidelines on how to trace the butterfly outline.
- Once this outline is traced, the butterfly will be decorated with a number of patterns.
- The first thing to do is to trace 2 inner lines in the upper wing and one inner line in the lower wing.
- Start by filling the first space with arc petals as shown in the picture below.
- Fill the second space with horizontal stripes as shown in the picture below.
- Draw a large circle, color it in black. Trace two thin outlines.
- Trace the pattern around the butterfly body. Check the pictures below:
Details of the following Pattern:
- Add an outline to the previously drawn pattern
- Draw a large Swirl and fill it with a Chevron pattern
- Trace another swirl, opposing the first one, and smaller. Color the empty space with black.