Mandala art is for everyone to enjoy. It doesn’t require any artistic skills, and it is easy and simple once you learn the few tips and tricks needed as a beginner.
For this project you need:
- A4 paper
- 0.2 fine drawing pen (brand used: UNIPIN)
- First mark the center of the paper and trace an eight cm radius circle.
- Trace a vertical line crossing the center, and measure 2 cm from each side of the center.
- Use these last two marks as centers for two 4 cm radius circles. Then, using the same centers, trace two 2 cm radius circles.
- Now that the outline of the yin yang is ready we will start decorating it.
- In one of the sides trace 16 different curves using your compass, taking as a center of these curves the tail of the side you’re working on.
- Fill these curves with shapes as shown in the pictures or in the video below.
- For the other side, doodle some tangles.
Share your results with me on Instagram: @mandala_art_bymaria