Welcome to my blog!
I am a meditative art teacher and I post daily tutorials on Youtube and on Blogspot to help spread the word about meditative art and its importance in spreading joy and relaxation around the globe.
If you’re a beginner and want to start drawing Mandalas you need to know that no artistic skills are required and you also need to be confident that anyone can draw a Mandala once they learn the few basics of this art. Therefore, get your pens ready, and let’s start!
In this tutorial, I show you a fun trick to draw a mandala using only a compass. You can replicate it in any color you want, it could be blue, red, etc.
It would also look very beautiful if you color some of the sections created. I will definitely create another tutorial very soon with some colored sections to show you how we do it.
For this tutorial you need:
- A4 white paper or cardboard
- Regular compass
- Compass with fine black pen
- Mark the center of your paper
- Trace a 4 cm radius circle using the regular compass, with a built in pencil, taking as a center of your circles the center of the paper
- Trace a grid line every 5 degrees
- The intersection between each grid line with the previously drawn circle will be a the point we will use as a center to draw new circles.
- So taking these points as centers, start drawing 4 cm radius circles, all around your grid, using a compass with a built-in fine black pen.
- And Voilà!